Change in Condition

change-in-condition-oklahoma-city-attorneyDo You Need a Worker’s Compensation Attorney?

If you are unable to return to work or perform your job in the same condition as you did previously due to an injury sustained on the job, you may be able to receive Social Security disability or workers’ compensation. If you have been receiving one or both of these types of benefits but have recently experienced a physical change in condition for the better, there are a handful of steps you must take. It is in your best interest to contact an Oklahoma City workers’ compensation attorney to help guide you through the process and ensure you do not miss any important steps. Additionally, if you are getting married, having a baby, or moving to another state, you should also contact a lawyer at Atkins & Markoff to see what needs to be done. Our legal team has extensive knowledge regarding Oklahoma’s workers’ compensation laws, and we will be able to advise you on what needs to be done to in the event your condition or situation has changed. We also understand Social Security benefits and can walk you through the process of reporting a change in condition that may in one way or another affect your particular case. As an experienced Oklahoma law firm, we will work with you closely to ensure no steps are missed and you understand all of your legal rights and obligations.

Contact Atkins & Markoff Today

Here at Atkins & Markoff, we understand the Oklahoma legal system inside and out and are your top choice when it comes to navigating your case. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our attorneys offer incomparable knowledge and expertise. We are committed to working closely with each and every one of our clients to ensure they understand their legal rights and options. If you have been receiving workers’ compensation or Social Security benefits and your condition has changed, contact our law firm today so we can help explain your options!